3CR Community Radio breakfast show host Dean Shingange speaks to Donna Bennett, Hope Street's Chief Executive Officer, about:
- The growing rates of youth homelessness in Melbourne and its various causes;
- The need for more specialist youth homelessness services in growth corridors;
- The debate over the Newstart allowance and the challenges faced by young people trying to survive on a Centrelink income;
- The links between youth homelessness and mental health; and
- The Hope Street First Response Youth Service currently operating in City of Melton and destined for the City of Whittlesea next.
(You can hear Donna's interview from 0:22:31)