Hope Street currently has the following career opportunities for people to join one of our teams:
Permanent part-time position (60.8 hours per fortnight)
Classification: SCHCADS Award 2010, Level 3
- Opportunity to work in Brunswick close to public transport and cafes
- NFP salary packaging up to $18,450 of your salary tax free
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant and passionate to work for an evolving NFP with exciting growth, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a positive, hands on administrator with a high level of professionalism to support the CEO. Reporting to the CEO you will:
- provide direct secretarial support to coordinate a range of administrative tasks including diary management, scheduling appointments, taking minutes and preparing materials and communications on behalf of the CEO;
- provide administrative services to support the successful execution of key organisational activities and events as well as effective program operations;
- be responsible for coordinating and providing administrative and logistics support for Hope Street events such as the Annual General Meeting (AGM), program launches, end of year celebrations, CEO presentations;
- coordinate and manage the centralised processes of office equipment and supplies for the corporate office and all program sites; and
- manage and direct incoming communicators appropriately.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that achieves quality outcomes for young people.
- You have demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant, Secretary, or Personal Assistant.
- You have a formal qualification in Business Administration or other related qualification.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You are experienced at maintaining confidentiality and demonstrating a high level of professionalism in all areas of work and interactions with stakeholders at all levels.
- You pride yourself on excellent organisational and time management skills.
- You have great attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills particularly in secretarial support.
- You are able to work autonomously and take competing instructions.
- Flexible to manage priorities and timeframes.
Hope Street encourages applications from qualified candidates from a diverse range of racial, social, cultural, gender and disability backgrounds that reflect our community.
Please provide a cover letter addressed to Donna Bennett, Chief Executive Officer, a statement addressing the key selection criteria, and your resume.
Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be shortlisted.
Note: successful applicants will need to undergo the following checks and licences:
- National Police check
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
For any other employment opportunities to join one of our teams at Hope Street, please refer to the following websites: