Hope Street currently has the following career opportunities for people to join one of our teams:
Programs Manager (North East)
Part-time 0.9 EFT position (9 day fortnight)
- Fantastic leadership opportunity within a fast growing, passionate workforce dedicated to the effective delivery of services
- Receive up to $18,450 of your salary tax free due to NFP salary concessions
- Receive an attractive salary with salary packaging + 5 weeks annual leave
- Flexible work arrangements available to suit your lifestyle
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated leader, based at Brunswick, to manage a portfolio of youth homelessness programs. This is a fantastic leadership opportunity to manage your own portfolio which includes coaching a team leader and 5 youth support workers operating programs in the North East.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will enjoy providing leadership and direction to 6 reports and you will build on a culture of service excellence where optimal outcomes for young people are achieved. Together with the Operations Manager you will set the strategic direction of the programs that fall within your portfolio and you will ensure compliance in operational areas including service delivery, risk management and continual quality improvement.
- You have a social work, psychology and/or community development background and you have worked as a Team Leader, Program Coordinator or a Case Manager with at least 3 years of people management experience.
- You have a good understanding of delivering services to people through client-centred, therapeutic approaches within a case management framework.
- You share the values and the philosophy of our organisation and look forward to the opportunity to make a significant difference in the community.
We can offer you flexible work, a supportive environment and the opportunity to be part of a dedicated, high performing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead and mentor a dedicated, passionate team.
Hope Street encourages applications from suitably qualified people from a diverse range of racial, social, cultural, gender and disability backgrounds that reflect our community.
All applicants must address the key selection criteria in their application.
For any other employment opportunities to join one of our teams at Hope Street, please refer to the following websites: