Hope Street currently has the following career opportunities for people to join one of our teams:
Youth Support Service Case Manager
Permanent part-time, 8-day fortnight (0.8 EFT)
- Be a part of a collaborative case management and community support team
- Receive up to $18,450 of your salary tax free due to NFP salary concessions
- Receive above award conditions including wellbeing days and additional personal leave
We are looking for a positive and dedicated Case Worker to be based in Brunswick West. In this role you will:
- provide case management support to young people and their families within a holistic client-focused approach that includes housing, health, employment, education and community participation;
- proactively engage, motivate and support the young person to identify and work towards achieving their goals;
- enhance young people’s connections to key support services through your relationships with those services; and
- feel comfortable with maintaining accurate client records compliant with DHHS requirements.
- You are a motivated youth case manager with 2-3 years of experience and have a tertiary qualification in Youth Work, Social Work, Psychology or other health/welfare related qualifications.
- You understand the causes of youth homelessness including the risk factors, protective factors and support needs.
- You have great relationship-building skills which enable you to motivate young clients in crisis settings to achieve meaningful goals and the ability to respond to the needs of clients within a case management framework.
- Your friendly and cooperative nature means that you can build relationships quickly with clients and key stakeholders in the community.
- You pride yourself on your strengths-based, solutions-focused approach and you value the opportunity to make a real difference in a young person's life.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that achieves quality outcomes for young people.
Hope Street encourages applications from qualified candidates from a diverse range of racial, social, cultural, gender and disability backgrounds that reflect our community.
All applicants must address the key selection criteria in their application.
For any other employment opportunities to join one of our teams at Hope Street, please refer to the following websites: