Hope Street delivers much-needed services to young people and young families who are experiencing homelessness through partnerships with corporates, businesses, philanthropic trusts and foundations, community organisations and Government departments. We can’t make an impact on the lives of young people experiencing homelessness without true, mutually beneficial partnerships.
Here are some of the ways Hope Street partners are contributing to youth homelessness in Melbourne:
- Philanthropic funding from Trusts and Foundations
- Corporate Social Responsibility funding from corporates
- In-kind (pro-bono) good and services from businesses
- Corporate and individual volunteering programs
- Membership of our Corporate Committee or Millennial Advisory Group
- Becoming a Hope Street Ambassador
- Mentoring of our staff and young people
- Individual donations that help a young person develop a pathway out of homelessness
We engage in partnerships of all shapes, sizes and forms and welcome discussions with potential partners from any of the sectors mentioned above. If you’re interested in discussing a potential partnership with Hope Street, please contact Frank Scifo, Business Development and Partnerships Manager, at or on 0401 473 923.